Our famous Tear Drop Brush, in one dazzling ball! This must have Christmas set features our most popular Tear Drop brush, with it's unique shape which allows you to get into hard-to-reach areas on the face. It holds thousands of super soft synthetic fibers in each vegan-friendly & cruelty-free brush...
This must have Christmas set features our most popular Tear Drop brush, with it's unique shape which allows you to get into hard-to-reach areas on the face. It holds thousands of super soft synthetic fibers in each vegan-friendly & cruelty-free brush that guarantees you remarkable results!
This Christmas Set includes:
- 1 Rose Gold Tear Drop Brush
100% Vegan, Cruelty Free, PETA Certified.
- 1.The brushes are designed to use for both face and body. Slide your fingers through the centre of the brush from the back or either end, and this should offer palm grip for maximum precision and control.
- 2.For face application apply any liquid onto the face first, and gently glide the brush in a backwards and forwards stroke until you get the coverage that you desire. You may also use the brush from either end, which will still give you that flawless look.
- 3.For body application you may use the whole brush; this is great for applying any other liquid or powder products.
- 4.Eloise brushes are densely packed with animal free synthetic fibre hairs, which are designed to ensure you get a smooth coverage, and that’s why our brushes will leave no streaking. Allow the brushes to glide easily and do not apply too much pressure to ensure a relaxed movement and airbrushed finish.
- 1. Apply a small amount of shampoo/soap to the hairs.
- 2. Supporting the whole brush gently massage the brush in circular motions on the palm of your hand.
- 3. Keep rinsing the hairs until the water runs clear.
- 4. Holding the hair bundle press the excess water out of the hairs against a soft, absorbent towel.
- 5. Gently reshape the hairs using your fingers, if needed.
- 6. Allow the brush to dry over night
Please note: Do not submerge the brush hairs IN WATER.
Eloise Brushes are designed in the UK and protected globally, as well as other pending designs. Any intellectual property infringement will result in legal action.