Select your Brush, add it to your cart, then select your FREE Metallic Eye Shadow
We believe that the closer the bristles are to your face, the better the control and application you will have, which is why we created the Kabuki Slant Brush. The Kabuki Bullet brushes are small but mighty, offering you maximum control and effortlessly smooth coverage. The Kabuki Bullet Slant Brush...
- Brush head comprised of thousands of velvet soft, animal free synthetic bristles.
- Dome handle is designed for maximum pressure control as well as comfortability.
- Its slanted surface allows for precise application and blending, to give you more of a flawless coverage, as well as adding definition.
- The slanted surface also picks up a lot of product, and distributes it evenly, for a quicker and smoother makeup and powder application, whilst providing you an immaculate finish.
We believe that the closer the bristles are to your face, the better the control and application you will have, which is why we created the Kabuki Slant Brush.
The Kabuki Bullet brushes are small but mighty, offering you maximum control and effortlessly smooth coverage.
The Kabuki Bullet Slant Brush is the advanced, must-have brush that will transform your makeup application. This essential, patented protected makeup tool from the Dome Collection, is the first ever brush to be made in this sleek design. It features a unique trademarked Domed handle, for maximum control. Its ergonomic slanted shape has a flat edge, which fits effortlessly into every contour of the face. Each vegan friendly & cruelty free brush, holds thousands of super soft, synthetic fibers that guarantees you remarkable results.
These revolutionary brushes are an absolute essential for any cosmetic enthusiast’s collection.
- 1.These brushes are great for the application of foundation, concealer, bronzer, finishing powder and special effects finishes.
- 2.Slide your fingers through the centre of the brush from the back or either end, and this should offer palm grip for maximum precision and control.
- 3.Apply any liquid onto the face first, and gently glide the brush in a backwards and forwards stroke until you get the coverage that you desire.
- 4.Eloise brushes are densely packed with animal free synthetic fibre hairs, which are designed to ensure you get a smooth coverage, and that’s why our brushes will leave no streaking. Allow the brushes to glide easily and do not apply too much pressure to ensure a relaxed movement and airbrushed finish.
- 1.Apply a small amount of shampoo/soap to the hairs.
- 2.Supporting the whole brush gently massage the brush in circular motions on the palm of your hand.
- 3. Keep rinsing the hairs until the water runs clear.
- 4.Holding the hair bundle press the excess water out of the hairs against a soft, absorbent towel.
- 5. Gently reshape the hairs using your fingers, if needed.
- 6. Allow the brush to dry overnight
Please note: Do not submerge the brush hairs IN WATER.
Eloise Brushes are designed in the UK and protected globally, as well as other pending designs. Any intellectual property infringement will result in legal action.