We believe that the closer the bristles are to your face, the better the control and application you will have, which is why we created the Kabuki Bullet Brushes.
They are small but mighty, offering you maximum control and effortlessly smooth coverage.
The Kabuki Bullet Brush set are the advanced, must-have brushes that will transform your makeup application. These essential, patented protected makeup tools from the Dome Collection, are the first ever brushes to be made in this sleek design. They feature a unique trademarked Domed handle, for maximum control. Their ergonomic shape fits effortlessly into every contour of the face. Each vegan friendly & cruelty free brush, holds thousands of super soft, synthetic fibers that guarantees you remarkable results.
These revolutionary brushes are an absolute essential for any cosmetic enthusiast’s collection.
- Brush head comprised of thousands of velvet soft, animal free synthetic bristles.
- Dome handle is designed for maximum pressure control as well as comfortability.
- This brush shapes allow precise application and blending, to give you more of a flawless coverage, as well as adding definition.
- They have curved edges for quicker and smoother makeup and powder application, that guarantees you an immaculate finish.
- These brushes are great for the application of foundation, concealer, bronzer and finishing powder.
- For maximum precision and control, hold the brush in the palm of your hand.
- Apply any liquid onto the face first, and gently glide the brush in a backwards and forwards stroke until you get the coverage that you desire.
- Eloise brushes are densely packed with animal free synthetic fibre hairs, which are designed to ensure you get a smooth coverage, and that’s why our brushes will leave no streaking. Allow the brushes to glide easily and do not apply too much pressure to ensure a relaxed movement and airbrushed finish.
Eloise Brushes are designed in the UK and protected globally, as well as other pending designs. Any intellectual property infringement will result in legal action.
- 1. Apply a small amount of shampoo/soap to the hairs.
- 2. Supporting the whole brush, gently massage the brush hairs in circular motions on the palm of your hand.
- 3. Keep rinsing the hairs until the water runs clear.
- 4. Holding the hair bundle press the excess water out of the hairs against a soft, absorbent towel.
- 5. Gently reshape the hairs using your fingers, if needed.
- 6. Allow the brush to dry overnight
Please note: Do not submerge the brush hairs IN WATER.