Treat yourself or a loved one to our specially selected Glow Duo and Kabuki Bullet brush set! Featuring our best selling highlighters, these highly pigmented and long wearing illuminators are a must have in your makeup bag! Use under foundation or over, there are endless uses for these highlighters! It...
Treat yourself or a loved one to our specially selected Glow Duo and Kabuki Bullet brush set! Featuring our best selling highlighters, these highly pigmented and long wearing illuminators are a must have in your makeup bag! Use under foundation or over, there are endless uses for these highlighters!
It also features the Kabuki Bullet 4D and Slant Brushes from the Dome Collection, which have a unique trademarked handle, that fits the palm of your hand like a glove for maximum control. Their unique shapes also allows you to get into hard-to-reach contours of the face, with thousands of super soft synthetic fibers in each vegan-friendly & cruelty-free brush you are guaranteed remarkable results.
This set contains
- 1 Kabuki Bullet 4D Brush
- 1 Kabuki Bullet Slant Brush
the following 2 best selling illuminating drops shades:
- Ice Queen
- Champagne Glow
100% Vegan, Cruelty-Free, PETA certified.
- 1.These brushes are great for the application of foundation, concealer, bronzer, finishing powder and special effects finishes.
- 2.Slide your fingers through the centre of the brush from the back or either end, and this should offer palm grip for maximum precision and control.
- 3.Apply any liquid onto the face first, and gently glide the brush in a backwards and forwards stroke until you get the coverage that you desire.
- 4.Eloise brushes are densely packed with animal free synthetic fibre hairs, which are designed to ensure you get a smooth coverage, and that’s why our brushes will leave no streaking. Allow the brushes to glide easily and do not apply too much pressure to ensure a relaxed movement and airbrushed finish.
- 1.Apply a small amount of shampoo/soap to the hairs.
- 2.Supporting the whole brush gently massage the brush in circular motions on the palm of your hand.
- 3. Keep rinsing the hairs until the water runs clear.
- 4.Holding the hair bundle press the excess water out of the hairs against a soft, absorbent towel.
- 5. Gently reshape the hairs using your fingers, if needed.
- 6. Allow the brush to dry overnight
Please note: Do not submerge the brush hairs IN WATER.
Eloise Brushes are designed in the UK and protected globally, as well as other pending designs. Any intellectual property infringement will result in legal action.