Treat yourself or a loved one to our specially selected Glow and Tear Drop brush set! Featuring our best selling highlighters, these highly pigmented and long wearing illuminators are a must have in your makeup bag! Use under foundation or over, there are endless uses for these highlighters! It also...
Treat yourself or a loved one to our specially selected Glow and Tear Drop brush set! Featuring our best selling highlighters, these highly pigmented and long wearing illuminators are a must have in your makeup bag! Use under foundation or over, there are endless uses for these highlighters!
It also features the Tear Drop brush from the Dome Collection, which has a unique trademarked handle, which fits the palm of your hand like a glove for maximum control. The teardrop shape also allows you to get into hard-to-reach places, with over a million super soft synthetic fibers in each vegan-friendly & cruelty-free brush you are guaranteed remarkable results.
This set contains
- 1 Rose Gold Tear Drop Brush
the following 3 best selling illuminating drops shades:
- Ice Queen
- Champagne Glow
- 24K Gold
100% Vegan, Cruelty-Free, PETA certified.
- 1.The brushes are designed to use for both face and body. Slide your fingers through the centre of the brush from the back or either end, and this should offer palm grip for maximum precision and control.
- 2.For face application apply any liquid onto the face first, and gently glide the brush in a backwards and forwards stroke until you get the coverage that you desire. You may also use the brush from either end, which will still give you that flawless look.
- 3.For body application you may use the whole brush; this is great for applying any other liquid or powder products.
- 4.Eloise brushes are densely packed with animal free synthetic fibre hairs, which are designed to ensure you get a smooth coverage, and that’s why our brushes will leave no streaking. Allow the brushes to glide easily and do not apply too much pressure to ensure a relaxed movement and airbrushed finish.
- 1. Apply a small amount of shampoo/soap to the hairs.
- 2. Supporting the whole brush gently massage the brush in circular motions on the palm of your hand.
- 3. Keep rinsing the hairs until the water runs clear.
- 4. Holding the hair bundle press the excess water out of the hairs against a soft, absorbent towel.
- 5. Gently reshape the hairs using your fingers, if needed.
- 6. Allow the brush to dry over night
Please note: Do not submerge the brush hairs IN WATER.
Eloise Brushes are designed in the UK and protected globally, as well as other pending designs. Any intellectual property infringement will result in legal action.