Love Island's gorgeous Kaz Crossley loved our brand and products before she went in the Villa, and still does! This incredible sets includes our popular luxury innovative brushes, that are the perfect premium quality for an impeccable foundation, concealer and contour base! They each also feature unique sturdy handles that...
Love Island's gorgeous Kaz Crossley loved our brand and products before she went in the Villa, and still does!
This incredible sets includes our popular luxury innovative brushes, that are the perfect premium quality for an impeccable foundation, concealer and contour base! They each also feature unique sturdy handles that fits in your hand perfectly allowing for precise application.
This set also includes Kaz's all time favourite liquid highlighter 'Champagne Glow'. She loves this highlighter as it is non sticky, highly pigmented, and gives a perfect radiant finish, for the ultimate face and body glow!
"These are some of my favorite makeup brushes, because they are so unique, quick and easy to blend with no streaks!" - Kaz Crossley.
This set contains:
- The Tear Drop Brush.
- The So Stiletto brush.
- Kabuki 4D Bullet Brush.
- Kabuki Bullet Slant Brush.
- Champagne Glow Liquid Illuminator.
- Blushing Liquid Illuminator.
- Teal Turquoise Liquid Eye Shadow.
Please Note: There are other Kaz Box Sets available on our website, please go to the SETS section to shop the range. Limited stock only, get yours now while stock lasts.
100% Vegan, Cruelty Free, PETA certified.
- 1.These brushes are great for the application of foundation, concealer, bronzer, finishing powder and special effects finishes.
- 2.Slide your fingers through the centre of the brush from the back or either end, and this should offer palm grip for maximum precision and control.
- 3.Apply any liquid onto the face first, and gently glide the brush in a backwards and forwards stroke until you get the coverage that you desire.
- 4.Eloise brushes are densely packed with animal free synthetic fibre hairs, which are designed to ensure you get a smooth coverage, and that’s why our brushes will leave no streaking. Allow the brushes to glide easily and do not apply too much pressure to ensure a relaxed movement and airbrushed finish.
- 1.Apply a small amount of shampoo/soap to the hairs.
- 2.Supporting the whole brush gently massage the brush in circular motions on the palm of your hand.
- 3. Keep rinsing the hairs until the water runs clear.
- 4.Holding the hair bundle press the excess water out of the hairs against a soft, absorbent towel.
- 5. Gently reshape the hairs using your fingers, if needed.
- 6. Allow the brush to dry overnight
Please note: Do not submerge the brush hairs IN WATER.
Eloise Brushes are designed in the UK and protected globally, as well as other pending designs. Any intellectual property infringement will result in legal action.