Beauty Box Lovers, we heard you! Back in stock AGAIN and AGAIN due to popular demand! The most sought out innovative brush collection, with HUGE discounts! Love our brushes? Not sure which one to choose? Why not buy them as a complete set. Perfect as a gift for a loved...
Beauty Box Lovers, we heard you! Back in stock AGAIN and AGAIN due to popular demand! The most sought out innovative brush collection, with HUGE discounts!
Love our brushes? Not sure which one to choose? Why not buy them as a complete set. Perfect as a gift for a loved one or as a treat for yourself. This Rose Gold Luxury Brush Collection combines all of our premium quality brushes together as one set. Featuring a unique dome design handle which fit in your hand perfectly allowing for precise application. Achieve flawless, streak free smooth application easily.
This Brush Collection Includes the following:
- 1 Rose Gold Tear Drop Brush
- 1 So Stiletto Brush
- 1 Kabuki 4D Brush
- 1 Kabuki Slant Brush
P.S We are loved by your fav influencers, go ahead search for us on YouTube to see their reviews.
100% Vegan, Cruelty Free, PETA certified.
- 1.These brushes are great for the application of foundation, concealer, bronzer, finishing powder and special effects finishes.
- 2.Slide your fingers through the centre of the brush from the back or either end, and this should offer palm grip for maximum precision and control.
- 3.Apply any liquid onto the face first, and gently glide the brush in a backwards and forwards stroke until you get the coverage that you desire.
- 4.Eloise brushes are densely packed with animal free synthetic fibre hairs, which are designed to ensure you get a smooth coverage, and that’s why our brushes will leave no streaking. Allow the brushes to glide easily and do not apply too much pressure to ensure a relaxed movement and airbrushed finish.
- 1.Apply a small amount of shampoo/soap to the hairs.
- 2.Supporting the whole brush gently massage the brush in circular motions on the palm of your hand.
- 3. Keep rinsing the hairs until the water runs clear.
- 4.Holding the hair bundle press the excess water out of the hairs against a soft, absorbent towel.
- 5. Gently reshape the hairs using your fingers, if needed.
- 6. Allow the brush to dry overnight
Please note: Do not submerge the brush hairs IN WATER.
Eloise Brushes are designed in the UK and protected globally, as well as other pending designs. Any intellectual property infringement will result in legal action.