Beauty Box Lovers, we heard you! Back in stock AGAIN and AGAIN due to popular demand! The most sought out innovative brush collection, with HUGE discounts! The Ultimate Luxury Beauty Box collection contains our complete range of premium quality dome brushes, 3 of our best selling Highlighters, and 3 of...
Beauty Box Lovers, we heard you! Back in stock AGAIN and AGAIN due to popular demand! The most sought out innovative brush collection, with HUGE discounts!
The Ultimate Luxury Beauty Box collection contains our complete range of premium quality dome brushes, 3 of our best selling Highlighters, and 3 of our best selling liquid eye shadows.
This collection makes the perfect gift for a loved one or as a treat for yourself. This collection has been lovingly curated to include a selection of our most popular products.
This Box Set Includes the following:
- 1 Rose Gold BIG Tear Drop Brush
- 1 So Stiletto Brush
- 1 Kabuki 4D Brush
- 1 Kabuki Slant Brush
- 3 Liquid Illuminators in the shades: 24K Gold, Champagne Glow and Ice Queen
- 3 Liquid Eye Shadows in the shades: Emerald Treasure, Gunmetal and Mustard Gold.Please Note: Shades in pictures for illustration only, your Beauty Box will contain the above mentioned shades. This excludes the MINI Tear Drop Brush.
- 1.These brushes are great for the application of foundation, concealer, bronzer, finishing powder and special effects finishes.
- 2.Slide your fingers through the centre of the brush from the back or either end, and this should offer palm grip for maximum precision and control.
- 3.Apply any liquid onto the face first, and gently glide the brush in a backwards and forwards stroke until you get the coverage that you desire.
- 4.Eloise brushes are densely packed with animal free synthetic fibre hairs, which are designed to ensure you get a smooth coverage, and that’s why our brushes will leave no streaking. Allow the brushes to glide easily and do not apply too much pressure to ensure a relaxed movement and airbrushed finish.
- 1.Apply a small amount of shampoo/soap to the hairs.
- 2.Supporting the whole brush gently massage the brush in circular motions on the palm of your hand.
- 3. Keep rinsing the hairs until the water runs clear.
- 4.Holding the hair bundle press the excess water out of the hairs against a soft, absorbent towel.
- 5. Gently reshape the hairs using your fingers, if needed.
- 6. Allow the brush to dry overnight
Please note: Do not submerge the brush hairs IN WATER.
Eloise Brushes are designed in the UK and protected globally, as well as other pending designs. Any intellectual property infringement will result in legal action.