So Stiletto Brush is the advanced, must-have brush that will transform your makeup application. This essential, patented makeup tool is the first ever brush to be made in this beautiful, sleek design. It features a unique sturdy handle that fits the palm of your hand like a glove, for maximum...
- Brush head comprised of thousands of velvet soft, animal free synthetic bristles.
- The sturdy handle is designed for maximum pressure control as well as comfortability.
- Its flat, dense surface allows for precise application and blending, to give you more of a flawless coverage.
- The flat surface also distributes the product evenly, for a quicker and smoother makeup and powder application, whilst providing you an immaculate finish.
So Stiletto Brush is the advanced, must-have brush that will transform your makeup application.
This essential, patented makeup tool is the first ever brush to be made in this beautiful, sleek design.
It features a unique sturdy handle that fits the palm of your hand like a glove, for maximum control.
Each cruelty free brush holds thousands of super soft, synthetic fibers that guarantee you remarkable results.
These revolutionary brushes are an absolute essential for any cosmetic enthusiast’s collection.
- 1.These brushes are great for the application of foundation, concealer, bronzer and finishing powder.
- 2. For maximum precision and control, hold the brush handle indents with you thumb and index finger, or in your palm.
- 3.Apply any liquid onto the face first, and gently glide the brush in a backwards and forwards stroke until you get the coverage that you desire.
- 4.Eloise brushes are densely packed with animal free synthetic fibre hairs, which are designed to ensure you get a smooth coverage, and that’s why our brushes will leave no streaking. Allow the brushes to glide easily and do not apply too much pressure to ensure a relaxed movement and airbrushed finish.
- 1.Apply a small amount of shampoo/soap to the hairs.
- 2.Supporting the whole brush gently massage the brush in circular motions on the palm of your hand.
- 3. Keep rinsing the hairs until the water runs clear.
- 4.Holding the hair bundle press the excess water out of the hairs against a soft, absorbent towel.
- 5. Gently reshape the hairs using your fingers, if needed.
- 6. Allow the brush to dry overnight
Please note: Do not submerge the brush hairs IN WATER.
Eloise Brushes are designed in the UK and protected globally, as well as other pending designs. Any intellectual property infringement will result in legal action.