We have asked a range of our customers to select their favourite products, and the two most popular were the Tear Drop Brush and the Mini Volcanic Oil Absorbing roller!
These two products have also been hugely popular on TikTok, both of which have gone viral!
Create a flawless base and eye shadow look with this gorgeous editors choice set, curated with our top makeup picks. Featuring some of our best selling products, this set is an absolute essential for any cosmetic enthusiast’s collection.
The Eloise Medium Tear Drop brush is the first ever brush to be made in this style, exclusively designed and created by Eloise Beauty in 2016.
This innovative makeup brush from the Dome collection has a unique trademarked domed handle, which fits the palm of your hand like a glove for maximum pressure control as well as comfortability. With thousands of cashmere-like synthetic fibers in each vegan friendly & cruelty free brush you are guaranteed remarkable results.
The Mini Volcanic Oil Absorbing Roller is the essential tool needed to keep oily skin under control throughout the day. It is made from real volcanic stone that absorbs excess oil, without removing your makeup, and it is reusable!
This Set Includes:
- The Rose Gold Tear Drop Brush
The Mini Volcanic Oil Absorbing Roller
- Brush head comprised of over 500,000 velvet soft animal free synthetic bristles.
- Dome handle is designed to fit the palm of your hand like a glove for maximum pressure control as well as comfortability.
- This brush can be used for both face and body, and can be used front or back which will still offer you remarkable results.
- These brushes are great for the application of foundation, concealer, bronzer and finishing powder.
- For maximum precision and control, hold the brush in the palm of your hand.
- Apply any liquid onto the face first, and gently glide the brush in a backwards and forwards stroke until you get the coverage that you desire.
- Eloise brushes are densely packed with animal free synthetic fibre hairs, which are designed to ensure you get a smooth coverage, and that’s why our brushes will leave no streaking. Allow the brushes to glide easily and do not apply too much pressure to ensure a relaxed movement and airbrushed finish.
Eloise Brushes are designed in the UK and protected globally, as well as other pending designs. Any intellectual property infringement will result in legal action.
- 1. Apply a small amount of shampoo/soap to the hairs.
- 2. Supporting the whole brush, gently massage the brush hairs in circular motions on the palm of your hand.
- 3. Keep rinsing the hairs until the water runs clear.
- 4. Holding the hair bundle press the excess water out of the hairs against a soft, absorbent towel.
- 5. Gently reshape the hairs using your fingers, if needed.
- 6. Allow the brush to dry overnight
Please note: Do not submerge the brush hairs IN WATER.