Select your Brush, add it to your cart, then select your FREE Sculpt and Define Brush
These innovative makeup brushes from the Dome collection has a unique trademarked domed handle, which fits the palm of your hand like a glove for maximum pressure control as well as comfortability. With over 500,000 cashmere-like synthetic fibers in each vegan friendly & cruelty free brush you are guaranteed...
- Brush head comprised of over 500,000 velvet soft animal free synthetic bristles.
- Dome handle is designed to fit the palm of your hand like a glove for maximum pressure control as well as comfortability.
- This brush can be used for both face and body, and can be used front or back which will still offer you remarkable results.
These innovative makeup brushes from the Dome collection has a unique trademarked domed handle, which fits the palm of your hand like a glove for maximum pressure control as well as comfortability.
With over 500,000 cashmere-like synthetic fibers in each vegan friendly & cruelty free brush you are guaranteed remarkable results.
The Mini Tear drop brushes comes in 2 stunning colours which can be used for both liquids and powders, and is great for both face and body application.
These revolutionary brushes are an absolute essential for any cosmetic enthusiast’s collection.
- 1.The brushes are designed to use for both face and body. Slide your fingers through the centre of the brush from the back or either end, and this should offer palm grip for maximum precision and control.
- 2.For face application apply any liquid onto the face first, and gently glide the brush in a backwards and forwards stroke until you get the coverage that you desire. You may also use the brush from either end, which will still give you that flawless look.
- 3.For body application you may use the whole brush; this is great for applying any other liquid or powder products.
- 4.Eloise brushes are densely packed with animal free synthetic fibre hairs, which are designed to ensure you get a smooth coverage, and that’s why our brushes will leave no streaking. Allow the brushes to glide easily and do not apply too much pressure to ensure a relaxed movement and airbrushed finish.
- 5. For best care and longevity of your brush always keep your brushes in their drawstring bags.
- 1. Apply a small amount of shampoo/soap to the hairs.
- 2. Supporting the whole brush gently massage the brush in circular motions on the palm of your hand.
- 3. Keep rinsing the hairs until the water runs clear.
- 4. Holding the hair bundle press the excess water out of the hairs against a soft, absorbent towel.
- 5. Gently reshape the hairs using your fingers, if needed.
- 6. Allow the brush to dry over night
Please note: Do not submerge the brush hairs IN WATER.
Eloise Brushes are designed in the UK and protected globally, as well as other pending designs. Any intellectual property infringement will result in legal action.