Select your Brush, add it to your cart, then select your FREE Sculpt and Define Brush
The NEW Sleek and sophisticated brush from the Dome Collection comes in 2 stunning colours, the Sculpt and Define brush is the first of its kind. This contour brush creates definition to the face and is perfect for accentuating bone structure and enhancing facial features for a contoured, defined look....
- Brush head comprised of over 400,000 velvet soft animal free synthetic bristles.
- Dome handle is designed to fit the palm of your hand like a glove for maximum pressure control as well as comfortability.
- The Sculpt and Define brush is truly is a multipurpose brush, not only is it great for contouring, it also works well for applying concealer, to highlighter and anything else you wish to use it for.
The NEW Sleek and sophisticated brush from the Dome Collection comes in 2 stunning colours, the Sculpt and Define brush is the first of its kind. This contour brush creates definition to the face and is perfect for accentuating bone structure and enhancing facial features for a contoured, defined look.
Densely Packed with very soft synthetic fibres this innovative brush promises you remarkable results.
It is truly an artist essential to define and blend with controlled application.
- 1.The brushes are designed to use for both face and body. Slide your fingers through the centre of the brush from the back or either end, and this should offer palm grip for maximum precision and control.
- 2.For face application apply any liquid onto the face first, and gently glide the brush in a backwards and forwards stroke until you get the coverage that you desire. You may also use the brush from either end, which will still give you that flawless look.
- 3.For body application you may use the whole brush; this is great for applying any other liquid or powder products.
- 4.Eloise brushes are densely packed with animal free synthetic fibre hairs, which are designed to ensure you get a smooth coverage, and that’s why our brushes will leave no streaking. Allow the brushes to glide easily and do not apply too much pressure to ensure a relaxed movement and airbrushed finish.
- 5. For best care and longevity of your brush always keep your brushes in their drawstring bags.
- 1. Apply a small amount of shampoo/soap to the hairs.
- 2. Supporting the whole brush gently massage the brush in circular motions on the palm of your hand.
- 3. Keep rinsing the hairs until the water runs clear.
- 4. Holding the hair bundle press the excess water out of the hairs against a soft, absorbent towel.
- 5. Gently reshape the hairs using your fingers, if needed.
- 6. Allow the brush to dry over night
Please note: Do not submerge the brush hairs IN WATER.
Eloise Brushes are designed in the UK and protected globally, as well as other pending designs. Any intellectual property infringement will result in legal action.