The Eloise Tear Drop brush is the first ever brush to be made in this style, exclusively designed and created by Eloise Beauty in 2016. We are proud to say that we are the only brand to create this tear-dropped shaped brush. Despite copycats, we believe in the quality of...
- Brush head comprised of over 1.000.000 velvet soft animal free synthetic bristles.
- Dome handle is designed to fit the palm of your hand like a glove for maximum pressure control as well as comfortability.
- This brush is shorter at the front and longer towards the end, scientifically proven to give you more of a flawless coverage.
- This brush can be used for both face and body, and can be used the tear drop way or the reversed way.
- The size of the densely packed brush makes your application quicker, smoother and guarantees you an immaculate finish.
The Eloise Tear Drop brush is the first ever brush to be made in this style, exclusively designed and created by Eloise Beauty in 2016. We are proud to say that we are the only brand to create this tear-dropped shaped brush. Despite copycats, we believe in the quality of our original premium brushes, that cannot be imitated.
Taking social media by storm, the brand was quickly loved by so many beauty enthusiasts for creating tools that are easy to use, uniquely made and never seen before.
The Tear Drop brush from the Dome Collection has a unique trademarked handle, which fits the palm of your hand like a glove for maximum control.
The teardrop shape also allows you to get into hard-to-reach places, with over a million super soft synthetic fibers in each vegan-friendly & cruelty-free brush you are guaranteed remarkable results.
Tear drop brushes come in 2 stunning colours which can be used for both liquids and powders, and are great for both face and body application.
These revolutionary brushes are an absolute essential for any cosmetic enthusiast’s collection.
- 1.The brushes are designed to use for both face and body. Slide your fingers through the centre of the brush from the back or either end, and this should offer palm grip for maximum precision and control.
- 2.For face application apply any liquid onto the face first, and gently glide the brush in a backwards and forwards stroke until you get the coverage that you desire. You may also use the brush from either end, which will still give you that flawless look.
- 3.For body application you may use the whole brush; this is great for applying any other liquid or powder products.
- 4.Eloise brushes are densely packed with animal free synthetic fibre hairs, which are designed to ensure you get a smooth coverage, and that’s why our brushes will leave no streaking. Allow the brushes to glide easily and do not apply too much pressure to ensure a relaxed movement and airbrushed finish.
- 1. Apply a small amount of shampoo/soap to the hairs.
- 2. Supporting the whole brush gently massage the brush in circular motions on the palm of your hand.
- 3. Keep rinsing the hairs until the water runs clear.
- 4. Holding the hair bundle press the excess water out of the hairs against a soft, absorbent towel.
- 5. Gently reshape the hairs using your fingers, if needed.
- 6. Allow the brush to dry over night
Please note: Do not submerge the brush hairs IN WATER.
Eloise Brushes are designed in the UK and protected globally, as well as other pending designs. Any intellectual property infringement will result in legal action.