We believe that the closer the bristles are to your face, the better the control and application you will have, which is why we created the Kabuki Bullet Brushes. They are small but mighty, offering you maximum control and effortlessly smooth coverage. The Kabuki Bullet Brush set are the advanced,...
We believe that the closer the bristles are to your face, the better the control and application you will have, which is why we created the Kabuki Bullet Brushes.
They are small but mighty, offering you maximum control and effortlessly smooth coverage.
The Kabuki Bullet Brush set are the advanced, must-have brushes that will transform your makeup application. These essential, patented protected makeup tools from the Dome Collection, are the first ever brushes to be made in this sleek design. They feature a unique trademarked Domed handle, for maximum control. Their ergonomic shape fits effortlessly into every contour of the face. Each vegan friendly & cruelty free brush, holds thousands of super soft, synthetic fibers that guarantees you remarkable results.
These revolutionary brushes are an absolute essential for any cosmetic enthusiast’s collection.
- 1.These brushes are great for the application of foundation, concealer, bronzer, finishing powder and special effects finishes.
- 2.Slide your fingers through the centre of the brush from the back or either end, and this should offer palm grip for maximum precision and control.
- 3.Apply any liquid onto the face first, and gently glide the brush in a backwards and forwards stroke until you get the coverage that you desire.
- 4.Eloise brushes are densely packed with animal free synthetic fibre hairs, which are designed to ensure you get a smooth coverage, and that’s why our brushes will leave no streaking. Allow the brushes to glide easily and do not apply too much pressure to ensure a relaxed movement and airbrushed finish.
- 1.Apply a small amount of shampoo/soap to the hairs.
- 2.Supporting the whole brush gently massage the brush in circular motions on the palm of your hand.
- 3. Keep rinsing the hairs until the water runs clear.
- 4.Holding the hair bundle press the excess water out of the hairs against a soft, absorbent towel.
- 5. Gently reshape the hairs using your fingers, if needed.
- 6. Allow the brush to dry overnight
Please note: Do not submerge the brush hairs IN WATER.
Eloise Brushes are designed in the UK and protected globally, as well as other pending designs. Any intellectual property infringement will result in legal action.