* Please Note: The clearance Tear Drop Brushes are at discounted price on clearance due to slight manufacturing faults, e.g bumps,discolouration, slight scratches etc . Please see the image examples. These brushes are NON REFUNDABLE, however they are useable, they just have slight defects, i.e. scratches or bumps. Brushes may also not come with the outer box.'
These innovative makeup brushes from the Dome collection has a unique trademarked domed handle, which fits the palm of your hand like a glove for maximum pressure control as well as comfortability.
The Eloise Tear Drop brush is the first ever brush to be made in this style, exclusively designed and created by Eloise Beauty in 2016. We are proud to say that we are the only brand to create this tear-dropped shaped brush. Despite copycats, we believe in the quality of our original premium brushes, that cannot be imitated. With over a million cashmere-like synthetic fibers in each vegan friendly & cruelty free brush you are guaranteed remarkable results.
The teardrop shape also allows you to get into hard-to-reach places, with over a million super soft synthetic fibers in each vegan-friendly & cruelty-free brush you are guaranteed remarkable results.
- Brush head comprised of over 1.000.000 velvet soft animal free synthetic bristles.
- Dome handle is designed to fit the palm of your hand like a glove for maximum pressure control as well as comfortability.
- This brush is shorter at the front and longer towards the end, scientifically proven to give you more of a flawless coverage.
- This brush can be used for both face and body, and can be used the tear drop way or the reversed way.
- The size of the densely packed brush makes your application quicker, smoother and guarantees you an immaculate finish.
- These brushes are great for the application of foundation, concealer, bronzer and finishing powder.
- For maximum precision and control, hold the brush in the palm of your hand.
- Apply any liquid onto the face first, and gently glide the brush in a backwards and forwards stroke until you get the coverage that you desire.
- Eloise brushes are densely packed with animal free synthetic fibre hairs, which are designed to ensure you get a smooth coverage, and that’s why our brushes will leave no streaking. Allow the brushes to glide easily and do not apply too much pressure to ensure a relaxed movement and airbrushed finish.
Eloise Brushes are designed in the UK and protected globally, as well as other pending designs. Any intellectual property infringement will result in legal action.
- 1. Apply a small amount of shampoo/soap to the hairs.
- 2. Supporting the whole brush, gently massage the brush hairs in circular motions on the palm of your hand.
- 3. Keep rinsing the hairs until the water runs clear.
- 4. Holding the hair bundle press the excess water out of the hairs against a soft, absorbent towel.
- 5. Gently reshape the hairs using your fingers, if needed.
- 6. Allow the brush to dry overnight
Please note: Do not submerge the brush hairs IN WATER.