FREE ILLUMINATING DROP WITH EVERY ORDER! *We will add a FREE Illuminating Drop in your order once it is dispatched. Please note that the free illuminator will not show in your cart at checkout, as we will select the shade. Happy Shopping!
These innovative makeup brushes from the Dome collection has a unique trademarked domed handle, which fits the palm of your hand like a glove for maximum pressure control as well as comfortability.
The Eloise Medium Tear Drop brush is the first ever brush to be made in this style, exclusively designed and created by Eloise Beauty in 2016. We are proud to say that we are the only brand to create this tear-dropped shaped brush. Despite copycats, we believe in the quality of our original premium brushes, that cannot be imitated.
With over 500,000 cashmere-like synthetic fibers in each vegan friendly & cruelty free brush you are guaranteed remarkable results.
The Medium Tear drop brush can be used for both liquids and powders, and is great for both face and body application.
These revolutionary brushes are an absolute essential for any cosmetic enthusiast’s collection.
* Please note this brush is also called the Mini, Which will appear On the box packaging. This will show up as ‘Rose Gold Tear Drop Brush’ on your receipt.*
- Brush head comprised of over 500,000 velvet soft animal free synthetic bristles.
- Dome handle is designed to fit the palm of your hand like a glove for maximum pressure control as well as comfortability.
- This brush can be used for both face and body, and can be used front or back which will still offer you remarkable results.
- These brushes are great for the application of foundation, concealer, bronzer and finishing powder.
- For maximum precision and control, hold the brush in the palm of your hand.
- Apply any liquid onto the face first, and gently glide the brush in a backwards and forwards stroke until you get the coverage that you desire.
- Eloise brushes are densely packed with animal free synthetic fibre hairs, which are designed to ensure you get a smooth coverage, and that’s why our brushes will leave no streaking. Allow the brushes to glide easily and do not apply too much pressure to ensure a relaxed movement and airbrushed finish.
Eloise Brushes are designed in the UK and protected globally, as well as other pending designs. Any intellectual property infringement will result in legal action.
- 1. Apply a small amount of shampoo/soap to the hairs.
- 2. Supporting the whole brush, gently massage the brush hairs in circular motions on the palm of your hand.
- 3. Keep rinsing the hairs until the water runs clear.
- 4. Holding the hair bundle press the excess water out of the hairs against a soft, absorbent towel.
- 5. Gently reshape the hairs using your fingers, if needed.
- 6. Allow the brush to dry overnight
Please note: Do not submerge the brush hairs IN WATER.