1. The Tear Drop brushes are designed to use for both face and body. Slide your fingers through the center of the brush from the back, and this should offer palm grip for maximum precision and control.
2. For face application apply any liquid onto the face first, tilt the top half of the brush and gently glide the brush in a backwards and forwards stroke until you get the coverage that you desire.
3. For body application you may use the whole brush, this is great for applying any other liquid or powder product.
4. Eloise brushes are designed with millions of densely packed soft bristles which stop products from seeping through and this is why our brushes are very unique.
5. Eloise brushes are designed to ensure you get a smooth coverage and that’s why our brushes will leave no streaking. Allow the brush to glide easily and do not apply too much pressure to ensure a relaxed movement and airbrushed finish.
6. For best care and longevity of your brush always keep your Tear drop brush in its drawstring bag. Ensure cleaning methods are followed.
1. Apply a small amount of shampoo/soap to the hairs.
2. Supporting the whole brush gently massage the brush in circular motions on the palm of your hand.
3. Keep rinsing the hairs until the water runs clear.
4. Holding the hair bundle press the excess water out of the hairs against a soft, absorbent towel.
5. Gently reshape the hairs using your fingers, if needed.
6. Allow the brush to dry over night.
|8cm long and the hair bundle is 2cm x 2.5cm
|The hairs are of animal free synthetic fibre.
|Over 1,000.000 animal-free ultra-fine bristles. The handle is ergonomically designed to be lightweight and made of thermoformed resins meaning this weighs only 106.5 grams.
Eloise Brushes are designed in the UK and protected globally, as well as other pending designs. Any intellectual property infringement will result in legal action.
- ELOISE BEAUTY